I’m Pat Skinner.
- I love technology, traveling, great people, and music. And marzipan.
- I’ve lived in Princeton, Seattle, Berlin, Boston, Rochester, and New York City. Geography is destiny.
- Graduated from RIT and The Lawrenceville School.
- We’re so fortunate to live in the age of air travel. The opportunities that fact alone opens is one of my favorite things ever about being alive right now. I’ve visited 50+ countries and been lucky to experience diverse cultures. I believe you can learn something from anybody.
- I speak German and enjoy learning new human and computer languages.
- I play the alto saxophone and piano.
I’ve published this website since 2005 and encourage you to write and publish to your own online place as well. I have a separate page with some technical details of doing this.
Content on this site is shared under a Creative Commons non commercial attribution license.
I do my best to adhere to web standards. If you discover something is broken, please let me know.